No Loose Ends

No Loose Ends
Meet the Cast

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mind Movie

I got inspired as 3:15am by a bright scene in ‘my minds’ movie theatre and I’d like to give you a play by play but I’ve kept my blogs fairly mild so I wrote a poem instead. I hope you enjoy.

My memories are vivid, I remember the kisses I remember the sights, sounds, and places we did it
I remember the whispers on my earlobe, and smiles on my neck
Your hands on my back, and the sweetness of your sweat
The moans in the morning, after bacon and eggs
Your fresh polished fingernails, making their way through my waves
How sometimes we were quiet, so we didn’t get caught
Or you roared like a lion, as I tickled your spot
I can’t sleep sometimes, cause your images haunt me
Lip gloss like candy, while mouthing that you want me
The attraction is haunting and I’m feeling aggressive
You fill me with wanting as we start a new session
You’re naughty little school girl and I’m the professor
Don’t trip, I know it’s cool girl, I love our connection


R. Venner

No comments:

Post a Comment